Trust your BMW with Sydney’s leading BMW mechanics. Platinum Automotive, first class care on your BMW service.
“Jason Mak personally oversees all work carried out by his highly qualified team of European technicians.”
Be wise and see the value of your money by having only genuine and recommended BMW parts installed and your BMW service done by expert BMW mechanics in Sydney. Do not spoil your fancy ride with low class parts that can cause serious car problems in the future. This is what real savings mean. Think of what will happen in the long run and the best way to preserve your luxurious car’s sleek reputation is to use only quality and suitable parts. For the best BMW service in Sydney, get in touch with Platinum Automotive Care, Sydney’s experts in BMW servicing and repairs.
Genuine BMW Service Specialist Sydney
Platinum Automotive Care is an accredited auto service & repair workshop authorised by the Motor Trader’s Association of NSW. As one of the leading BMW service providers in Sydney, we can confidently carry out log book services on your new vehicle and ensure that your BMW’s statutory warranty is validated and preserved. If you’re looking for a BMW service in Sydney, Platinum Automotive is the team for you.
Our range of BMW services includes:
- New car servicing – If you’re looking for a BMW mechanic in Sydney that will service your new BMW, Platinum Automotive are the experts. Our services are tailored around delivering an outstanding result to your car, and our BMW mechanics are among the best in Sydney. Trust your BMW service with the independent experts.
- BMW Log book service – Our BMW logbooks services keep all warranty on your vehicle so you can be assured that using Platinum Automotive won’t hinder your warranty.
- E safety checks
- Vehicle scan
- Brakes – If you’re looking for BMW brake services in Sydney, Platinum Automotive are the experts. Our BMW brake services range from BMW brake pads, BMW brake fluids & BMW brake calipers. If you want your BMW brakes serviced the right way, get your car service done by the leading BMW mechanics in Sydney.
- Suspension & steering
- Battery check & replacement
- Air conditioning service & repairs
- Electrical service
- All mechanical repairs – Platinum Automotive are expert independent BMW mechanics in Sydney. We take pride in our services and don’t settle for anything less than great.
- Warranty inspections
- Expert BMW servicing in Sydney
- State of the art equipment
Platinum Automotive Care only uses state of the art equipment and the latest diagnostic scan tools for when working on your BMW service. You will be provided with a complete vehicle scan and report about the service repair of your vehicle. To get comprehensive BMW service & repairs in Sydney, let Sydney’s leading BMW mechanics take care of your beloved vehicle.
BMW Specialist Mechanic Sydney
Trust your BMW repairs and servicing with a specialist that cares for your car as much as you! In need of a BMW service in Sydney? Trust Sydney’s best BMW mechanics, Platinum Automotive Care.
High end rides like BMW deserve superb service at Platinum Automotive Care. Gain confidence from the leading and independent European car specialist in Sydney.
Models We Work With
As the leading BMW mechanics in Sydney, some of the models that we work with include:
- 1 Series
- 2 Series
- 3 Series
- 4 Series
- 5 Series
- 6 Series
- 7 Series
- M Series
- X Series
- Z Series
Why get a BMW service with Platinum Automotive?
When you get your BMW serviced with Platinum Automotive, you know that you’re working with some of the best in the business. All of our mechanics are experts in European cars, with some of our mechanics specialising in BMW servicing and repairs. As one of Sydney’s experts in servicing BMWs, we’re also able to service your BMW without voiding the statutory warranty.
On top of all this, we can guarantee that your BMW will be serviced with the highest degree of workmanship and care, by some of the leading BMW mechanics in the country. So if you’re looking for a BMW service with a difference, contact Platinum Automotive today.